[E] Re: [ironic] Ironic Whiteboard v2 call for reviews

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 19:15:27 UTC 2021

I would drop the entire subprojects section at the very bottom. It is
functionally a mix of statuses, priorities for review, and out of
date. I doubt the wiki page for 3rd party CI's is really useful as
well.

I guess it is very verbose, possibly too much so, but given the end of
the cycle we do need to trim back all of the updates anyhow. Overall,
I the non-update related portion is much cleaner, which I think was
the goal :)