[nova] Nominate sean-k-mooney for nova-specs-core

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Mon Apr 19 13:42:33 UTC 2021

On 19/04/2021 11:33, Balazs Gibizer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I only see positive responses and we waited long enough. So Sean,
> welcome to the nova-specs core team!

thank you all for your vote of confidence.
while i will try to be conservative in my approach of reviewing and
approving specs but i can confirm that
the gerrit configuration changes have taken effect.
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/nova-specs/+/783783
+2w for api consistency between services.
its nice to be able to say that :)