[ironic] Ironic Whiteboard v2 call for reviews

Jay Faulkner jay.faulkner at verizonmedia.com
Fri Apr 16 16:26:19 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Iury and I spent some time this morning updating the Ironic whiteboard
etherpad to include more immediately useful information to contributors.

We placed this updated whiteboard at
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/IronicWhiteBoardv2 -- our approach was to
prune any outdated/broken links or information, and focus on making the
first part of the whiteboard an easy one-click place for folks to see easy
ways to contribute. All the rest of the information was carried over and
reformatted.

Once there is consensus from the team about this being a positive change,
we should either replace the existing IronicWhiteBoard with the contents of
the v2 page, or just update links to point to the new one instead.

What do you all think?

Thanks,
Jay Faulkner