[TripleO] Xena PTG schedule please review

Dan Sneddon dsneddon at redhat.com
Thu Apr 15 14:32:39 UTC 2021

On 4/7/21 9:24 AM, Marios Andreou wrote:
> Hello TripleO o/
>
> Thanks again to everybody who has volunteered to lead a session for
> the coming Xena TripleO project teams gathering.
>
> I've had a go at the agenda [1] trying to keep it to max 4 or 5
> sessions per day with some breaks.
>
> Please review the slot assigned for your session at [1]. If that time
> is not ok then please let me know as soon as possible and indicate if
> you want it later or earlier or on any other day. If you've decided
> the session no longer makes sense then also please tell me and we can
> move things around accordingly to finish earlier.
>
> I'd like to finalise the schedule by next Monday 12 April which is a
> week before PTG. We can and likely will make changes after this date
> but last minute changes are best avoided to allow folks to schedule
> their PTG attendance across projects.
>
> Thanks everybody for your help! Looking forward to interesting
> presentations and discussions as always
>
> regards, marios
>
> [1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tripleo-ptg-xena

Marios,

I have found a conflict between my Tuesday 1510-1550 "BGP Routing with
FRR" and another discussion happening in the Neutron room about BGP.

Would it be possible to move the "BGP Routing with FRR" talk on Tuesday
to Wednesday? Perhaps a direct swap with the "One yaml to rule all
tempest tests" discussion that is scheduled for Wednesday 1510-1550?
Another time on Wednesday could also work.

Dan Sneddon         |  Senior Principal Software Engineer
dsneddon at redhat.com |  redhat.com/cloud
dsneddon:irc        |  @dxs:twitter