[manila][ptg] Xena PTG Planning

Goutham Pacha Ravi gouthampravi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 07:57:52 UTC 2021

Hello Zorillas,

Thank you for proposing topics for the Xena PTG Discussions. I've
assigned time slots to the discussion items proposed. Please see them
in the etherpad we'll use on the day [0]. If you'd like to move
something around, please let me know.  If you have some last minute
topics, please let me know, and add them to the planning etherpad [3].

We won't have our regularly scheduled IRC meeting during the PTG week.

Hope to see you all virtually!

Thanks,
Goutham

[0] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/xena-ptg-manila