[glance] Xena PTG schedule

Abhishek Kekane akekane at redhat.com
Wed Apr 14 06:13:48 UTC 2021

Hello All,
Greetings!!!

Xena PTG is around the corner and if you haven't already registered, please
do so as soon as possible [1].

I have created a Virtual PTG planning etherpad [2] and also added day wise
topics along with timings we are going to discuss. Kindly let me know if
you have any concerns with allotted time slots. We also have some slots
open on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday for unplanned discussions. So please
feel free to add your topics if you still haven't added yet.

As a reminder, these are the time slots for our discussion.

Tuesday 20 April 2021
1400 UTC to 1700 UTC

Wednesday 21 April 2021
1400 UTC to 1700 UTC

Thursday 22 April 2021
1400 UTC to 1700 UTC

Friday 23 April 2021
1400 UTC to 1700 UTC

We will be using bluejeans for our discussion, kindly try to use it once
before the actual discussion. The meeting URL is mentioned in etherpad [2]
and will be the same throughout the PTG.

[1] https://april2021-ptg.eventbrite.com/
[2] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/xena-glance-ptg

Thank you,

Abhishek