[tripleo][ci] long queues, ceph / scenario001 issue

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Tue Apr 13 14:22:57 UTC 2021

Greetings,

FYI..
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1923529

The ceph folks and CI are working together to successfully transition ceph
from octopus to pacific.
At the moment any scenario001 job will fail.
To ease the transition, we're proposing [1]

Please note:
If you have a change in the gate that triggers scenario001 I will be
rebasing or adding a depends-on w/ [1] to ensure the gate is not reset
multiple times today.

The gate queue will probably peak well over 26hr today.. so please lay off
the workflows a bit.  Your patience is appreciated!

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/tripleo-common/+/786053