[ceilometer][octavia][Victoria] No metrics from octavia loadbalancer

Adam Tomas bkslash at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Apr 13 07:15:19 UTC 2021

Hi Thomas, thank you for the answer.
I have this content in my gnocchi_resources.yaml
- resource_type: loadbalancer
    metrics:
      network.services.lb.outgoing.bytes:
      network.services.lb.incoming.bytes:
      network.services.lb.pool:
      network.services.lb.listener:
      network.services.lb.member:
      network.services.lb.health_monitor:
      dynamic.network.services.lb.loadbalancer:
      network.services.lb.total.connections:
      network.services.lb.active.connections:

But to be honest I didn’t do db_sync. I’m using kolla-ansible and I have all services in container, so I should run db_sync inside ceilometer-central container? It’s not automatically synced when a service/container is restarted?
Best regards
Adam