[TripleO][CentOS8] container-puppet-neutron Could not find class ::neutron::plugins::ml2::ovs_driver for undercloud

Yatin Karel ykarel at redhat.com
Tue Apr 13 05:57:52 UTC 2021

Hi Ruslanas,

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 9:41 PM Ruslanas Gžibovskis <ruslanas at lpic.lt> wrote:

> Hi Yatin,
>
> I have spotted that version of puppet-tripleo, but even after downgrade I had/have same issue. should I downgrade even more? :) OR You know when fixed version might get in for production centos ussuri release repo?

I have requested the tag release of puppet-neutron to clear this
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/786006. Once it's
merged it can be included in centos ussuri release repo, RDO bots will
take care of it. If you want to test before it's released you can pick
puppet-neutron from RDO trunk repo[1].

[1] https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos8-ussuri/component/tripleo/current-tripleo/

> As you know now that it is affected also :)
>

> On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 at 16:18, Yatin Karel <ykarel at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Ruslanas,
>>
>> For the issue see
>> https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2021-February/076496.html,
>> The puppet-neutron issue in above was specific to victoria but since
>> there is new release for ussuri recently, it also hit there too.
>>

>> Thanks and Regards
>> Yatin Karel
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 1:19 AM Ruslanas Gžibovskis <ruslanas at lpic.lt> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > While deploying undercloud, always fails on puppet-container-neutron configuration, it fails with missing ml2 ovs_driver plugin... downloading them using:
>> > openstack tripleo container image prepare default --output-env-file containers-prepare-parameters.yaml
>> >
>> > grep -v Warning /var/log/containers/stdouts/container-puppet-neutron.log http://paste.openstack.org/show/804180/
>> >
>> > builddir/install-undercloud.log ( contains info about container-puppet-neutron )
>> > http://paste.openstack.org/show/804181/
>> >
>> > undercloud.conf:
>> > https://raw.githubusercontent.com/qw3r3wq/OSP-ussuri/master/undercloud-v3/undercloud.conf
>> >
>> > dnf list installed