[ptl] Wallaby Release Community Meeting

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Mon Apr 12 20:06:33 UTC 2021

Hi Allison,

Thanks for the update.

On 4/12/21 9:59 PM, Allison Price wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> for now we are planning to move forward with Zoom so that we can stream to YouTube and record for community members in different time zones.

FYI, the Debian Video (for online Debconf /Mini-Debconf) can stream to
the web or to VLC to a (very) large audience, the output of a Jitsi
meeting. That proved to work perfectly for the last summer Debconf.
Maybe you could dig into it?

Of course, the video gets also recorded, so you may later upload it to
Youtube / Peertube...

Hoping this helps.

> We will continue to keep the mailing list updated if we switch tools / move in a different direction. Appreciate your patience as we continue to navigate virtual meetings and events.
>
> Cheers,
> Allison

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)