[sdk]: compute service create_server method, how to create multiple servers

dmeng dmeng at uvic.ca
Fri Apr 9 21:04:41 UTC 2021

Hello there,

Hope this email finds you well.

We are currently using the openstacksdk for developing our product, and
have a question about the openstacksdk compute service create_server()
method. We are wondering if the "max_count" attribute is supported by
the create_server() method? We tried to create multiple servers by
setting the max_count value, but only one server has been created.

While when we use the python-novaclient package,
novaclient.servers.create() method has the attribute max_count which
allows creating multiple servers at once if set the value. So we would
like to know is there a similar attribute like "max_count" that could
allow us to create multiple servers at once in openstacksdk?

Thanks and have a great day!

Catherine