[Interop][Refstack] this Friday meeting

prakash RAMCHANDRAN pramchan at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 14:43:33 UTC 2021

Typo:Wallaby not Vote. Tha's a different topic related to TC voting and who are contesting for TC?
Plus PTG plans on 19th and beyond,  coverage and was planning to attend besides Interop, possibly Airship and Triple-O changes wrt Ironic. It's impact on Zun and COEs in OpenStack K over O.
ThxPrakash

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android