[Release-job-failures] Release of openstack/eslint-config-openstack for ref refs/tags/4.1.0 failed

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Apr 8 16:50:37 UTC 2021

On 2021-04-08 11:54:16 +0200 (+0200), Herve Beraud wrote:
[...]
> I proposed a patch to move to nodejs10 all our projects that depend on
> nodejs:
>
> https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/project-config/+/785353
>
> When this patch will be merged I think that this job could be reenqueued.

I reenqueued the tag, but release-openstack-javascript failed on a
different problem. NPM complains that there's already a
eslint-config-openstack 4.0.1 published which can't be overwritten,
but the tag is for 4.1.0... someone should probably update the
version parameter in eslint-config-openstack's package.json file,
which means it'll need another release tagged anyway (4.1.1?).
--
Jeremy Stanley