[qa][gate][stable] stable stein|train py2 devstack jobs are broken

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Tue Apr 6 15:51:50 UTC 2021

We've discussed this issue (which affects non-devstack jobs too) on
#opendev and #openstack-qa. If I understood correctly, it is caused by
a recent PyPI outage and their fallback infra not providing the
data-requires-python metadata. While PyPI appears to be back to
normal, some opendev mirrors (proxies really) are still serving
indexes without data-requires-python, which suggests that bad PyPI
servers may still be handling some of the requests.