How to modify staging-ovirt parameters

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 15:06:50 UTC 2021

Hello,
I have a test lab with Queens on CentOS 7 deployed with TripleO, that I use
sometimes to mimic an OSP 13 environment.
The Openstack nodes are oVirt VMS.
I moved these VMs from one oVirt infrastructure to another one.
The Openstack environment starts and operates without problems (3
controllers, 2 computes and 3 cephs), but I don't know how to modify the
staging-ovirt parameters.
At oVirt side I re-created as before a user ostackpm at internal with
sufficient power and I also set the same password.
But the ip address of the engine cannot be the same.

When I deployed the environment I put all the parameters inside the
instackenv.json file to do introspection and deploy.

Where are they put on undercloud?
Is there a way to update them? Perhaps some database entries or other kind
of repos where I can update the ip?
Thanks in advance,
Gianluca