[docs][release] Creating Xena's landing pages

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Tue Apr 6 10:08:21 UTC 2021

On 02.04.21 11:51, Herve Beraud wrote:
> Hello Docs team,
>
> This is a friendly reminder from the release team, I think that it
> should be safe for you to apply your process to create the new release
> series landing pages for docs.openstack.org <http://docs.openstack.org>.
>
> All stable branches are now created.
>
> If you want youcan do the work before the final release date to avoid
> having to synchronize with the release team on that day.

I've pushed a change for adding links for Wallaby pages that are already
live and adding the Xena pages:

https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/openstack-manuals/+/784909

Note that at release time, we still need to push a change to mark
Wallaby as released on docs.o.o:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/openstack-manuals/+/784910

Since many projects do not have /wallaby/ docs published, the wallaby
index pages miss them. Once projects have published their docs (normally
happens with every commit, thus initial merge like the .gitreview change
should be fine), they can send updates to openstack-manuals to link to them.

Andreas
--
  Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com Twitter: jaegerandi
   SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D 90409 Nürnberg