[TripleO][ussuri] undercloud install # fails on heat launch

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Mon Apr 5 12:56:52 UTC 2021

Yes, it bypasses this step now, Thank you Yatin!

now it is:
python3-six.noarch                            1.14.0-2.el8
             @centos-openstack-ussuri
python3-urllib-gssapi.noarch                  1.0.1-10.el8
             @centos-openstack-ussuri
python3-urllib3.noarch                        1.25.7-3.el8
             @centos-openstack-ussuri
[stack at undercloud ~]$

--
Ruslanas Gžibovskis