[Ironic][RFE] Enable support for espresso machines in Ironic

Jacob Anders janders at redhat.com
Thu Apr 1 22:53:39 UTC 2021

Thank you for your invaluable insights!

>From my side, given I've been doing a fair bit of clean_step related work
lately, I'm happy to take on the de-scaling challenge which might be a
little trickier than usual as it needs to run periodically even if there is
a long-living instance provisioned, otherwise the hardware will inevitably
end up in rescue mode.

I'm also happy to look into HPC (High Performance Coffee) use cases. CCing
Stig as he might have some insights there as well.