[Ironic][RFE] Enable support for espresso machines in Ironic

Iury Gregory iurygregory at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 21:40:32 UTC 2021

Thanks for raising this Jacob!
This will probably require a spec (since we will have multiple scenarios).
I think we need a generic coffee driver, with support for different
management-coffee-interfaces (expresso, latte, etc) and
deploy-coffee-interfaces (mug, bottle).

--

*Att[]'sIury Gregory Melo Ferreira *
*MSc in Computer Science at UFCG*