[keystone]improvments in mapping models/support for JWT tokens

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Apr 1 19:22:04 UTC 2021

On 2021-04-01 21:05:32 +0200 (+0200), pregusia wrote:
> Please direct your attention to some keystone modyfications - to be more
> precisly two of them:
>  (1) extension to mapping engine in order to support multiple projects and
> assigning project by id
>  (2) extension to authorization mechanisms - add JWT token support
[...]

This is pretty exciting stuff. But please be aware that for an
OpenStack project to merge patches they'll need to be proposed into
the code review system (Gerrit) by someone, preferably by the author
of the patches, which is the easiest place to discuss them as well.
Also we need some way to confirm that the author of the patches has
agreed to the Individual Contributor License Agreement (essentially
asserting that the patches they propose are their own work or that
they have permission from the author or are proposing patches
consisting of existing code distributed under a license compatible
with the Apache License version 2.0), and the usual way to agree to
the ICLA is when creating your account in Gerrit.

Please see the OpenStack Contributor Guide for a general
introduction to our code proposal and review workflow:

    https://docs.openstack.org/contributors/

And feel free to ask questions on this mailing list if you have any.
--
Jeremy Stanley