Retiring the planet.openstack.org service

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Thu Apr 1 03:17:11 UTC 2021

Hello,

We plan to retire the planet.openstack.org RSS aggregation service
soon.

The host is running an unsupported distribution, and we have not found
any open source alternatives that seem to be currently maintained and
deployable.  On consideration of our limited infra resources, we feel
it will be better to sunset this service at this time.

It is likely that effort will be better spent getting information to
more relevant channels in 2021, such as social media sites, etc.

I have extracted an OPML file of the active blogs in [1]; most every
feed reader can import this file.

Thanks,

-i

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/opendev/system-config/+/784191