[election][horizon] PTL candidacy for Wallaby

Ivan Kolodyazhny e0ne at e0ne.info
Wed Sep 30 19:10:41 UTC 2020

Hi team,

I would like to announce my candidacy for Horizon PTL for the Wallaby cycle.

During Victoria cycle we did a good job with stability improvements and
feature development but there are still some areas we need to pay
attention during Wallaby development cycle:

* More cross-project testing.

* Find a solution on how to improve UX and make feature gap smaller.

* Involve more contributors into the community.

Thanks for reading this and helping me making Horizon better during
each release,

Ivan Kolodyazhny (e0ne)