Mentors needed Tomorrow!!!!

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Wed Sep 30 15:24:45 UTC 2020

This is an all day virtual event using Zoom and Slack starting at 9:00am
PST, with mentors arriving a little earlier.

Tentative Agenda for tomorrow -
9:30 - 10:00 Introductions

Introduce ourselves and mentors
Upcoming opportunities (events, mentoring, etc)
Collect Emails
Go over agenda for the day (make adjustments based on feedback of any
sessions attendees want to attend, breaks needed, etc)
Break up into Peer Programming groups based on interest or open slots for
late comers

10:00 - 10:30 Quick overview of OpenStack using a pre-installed devstack
10:30-10:45 Break
10:45 - 12:00 Peer Programming

Based on the interest of your group set up for Git and Gerrit or just Peer
Program

12:00 - 12:30 - lunch
12:30 - 1 - speed mentoring
1:00 - 3:00 More Peer Programming
3:00 - 3:15 Break
3:15 - 4:00 Devstack installs or Setting up Git and Gerrit? (edited)

For the peer programming we were basically planning on having Stackers
sharing their screens as they work through the process of looking through
the bugs, 'finding' one, and working through the process of working on it.

Thanks,

Amy