[cloudkitty][election][ptl] PTL non-candidacy

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Wed Sep 30 13:24:53 UTC 2020

Hi Rafael,

Thank you for volunteering! I'll be happy to help you.

The window for submitting nominations for PTL has ended, so the
Technical Committee will have to consider your proposal, following
[1].

Best wishes,
Pierre Riteau (priteau)

[1] https://governance.openstack.org/tc/resolutions/20141128-elections-process-for-leaderless-programs.html