[all][elections][ptl][tc] Combined PTL/TC Nominations ending soon

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Sep 28 00:46:50 UTC 2020

On 2020-09-28 00:39:05 +0000 (+0000), Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> A quick reminder that we are in the last hours for declaring PTL and
> TC candidacies. Nominations are open until Sep 29, 2020 23:45 UTC.
[...]

I meant to include in my previous message, so far we have two
confirmed candidates for the four open Technical Committee seats. If
you're considering participating as a member of the TC, please don't
hesitate to submit your nomination.
--
Jeremy Stanley
on behalf of the OpenStack Technical Election Officials