[tripleo]] tripleo victoria rc1

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Fri Sep 25 16:27:28 UTC 2020

hello TripleO folks o/

we don't normally/aren't expected to cut release candidates. However after
discussion with and guidance from Wes I decided to propose an rc1 as
practice since I haven't used the new releases tool before [4].

The proposal is up at [1] but I've set -1 there on request from reviewers;
we can't merge that until [2] merges first.

If you are interested please check [1] and add any comments. In particular
let me know if you want to include a release for one of the independent
repos [3] (though for validations-common/libs we need to reach out to the
validations team they are managing those AFAIK).

thanks, hope you enjoy your weekend!

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/754346/
[2] https://review.opendev.org/754347
[3] https://releases.openstack.org/teams/tripleo.html#independent