[storlets] Wallaby PTG planning

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Wed Sep 23 04:10:51 UTC 2020

Hi,

According to the planning etherpad, we expect members only from APAC so far,
so I'll request changing our time slots to earlier time, UTC 6:00-8:00,
regarding
timezone of attendance.

However feel free to reach out to me (in private or in this ml) if you are
interested
in joining the session and have concerns with that change.

Thank you
Takashi