[oslo] PTL Non-candidacy: I mean it this time :-P

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Tue Sep 22 19:26:39 UTC 2020

I'm eminently familiar with midwest goodbyes, but an entire cycle to
actually leave is taking it a bit far, don't you think? :-)

Seriously though, this is two cycles in a row that we've had to scramble
late in a cycle to finish basic community goals, mostly because of my
lack of attention. Now that we've all sort of adapted to the whole
global pandemic thing I'm hoping my abdication will stick this time.

I'll still be around and try to help out when I can, but it's past time
for me to turn the leadership of Oslo over to someone else. We've got a
great team and I'm sure any one of them will do a great job!

Thanks.

-Ben