[tripleo][ansible-ceph[ussuri][rdo][centos8] fails on ansible-ceph execution.

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Mon Sep 21 15:11:27 UTC 2020

Yes, I do not have vdb... I have sda sdb sdc sde sdd... and I believe it
might have come from   journal_size: 16384 ? here is a part of conf file...
  CephAnsibleDiskConfig:
    devices:
      - /dev/sdc
      - /dev/sde
      - /dev/sdd
    osd_scenario: lvm
    osd_objectstore: bluestore
    journal_size: 16384 # commented this out now.

Yes, undercloud node cleaning is the first option I enable/configure in
undercloud.conf ;) after that I configure IP addresses/subnets :)

--
Ruslanas Gžibovskis
+370 6030 7030