[manila] Bug squash event coming up next Monday (September 21st)

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Fri Sep 18 15:10:50 UTC 2020

Hi all,

After the success of our doc-a-thon last month (details to come soon in the
original thread) we decided to repeat the experience, this time, with code
bugs.

We are organizing a bugs squash next Monday, September 21st, with the main
goal of closing several bugs in preparation for the RC (that we are cutting
next week).

We will gather on our Freenode channel #openstack-manila at 3pm UTC and we
will use this Jitsi bridge [0] to go over a curated list (thanks Vida!) of
opened bugs we have here [1]

*Your* participation is truly valued, being you an already Manila
contributor or if you are interested in contributing and you didn't know
how, so looking forward to seeing you there :)

Cheers,

Victoria

[0] https://meetpad.opendev.org/ManilaV-ReleaseBugSquashRC
[1] http://ethercalc.openstack.org/26utlmzuk6cc