[TC][nova] Failing device detachments on Focal

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Fri Sep 18 11:18:08 UTC 2020

On Fri, 2020-09-18 at 13:01 +0200, Balázs Gibizer wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 12:20, Radosław Piliszek
> <radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is there a version of qemu that works on Focal that deployment
> > projects could use now?
>
> We use the train ubuntu cloud archive to get an unaffected qemu
> version, which is now 4.0
that is what we are going to do for bionic.
we cant do that for focal.
there is no focal package for train.
the cloud archive can only be used for backprots of new packages form new releases.

we shoudl be abel to get 5.0 form the victoria cloud archive when 20.10 is released which hopefully wont have
the issue we are seeing 4.3?