[TC][nova] Failing device detachments on Focal

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Fri Sep 18 11:11:24 UTC 2020

On Fri, 2020-09-18 at 12:20 +0200, Radosław Piliszek wrote:
> Is there a version of qemu that works on Focal that deployment
> projects could use now?
not that we are aware of.
there are some PPAs we coudl try like https://launchpad.net/~jacob/+archive/ubuntu/virtualisation
it looks like that is proving 5.0 which will be what ships in 20.10 so the victora cloud archive shoudl
be updated with that eventually
currenlty it does not have libvirt/qemu in the repo but it should once 20.10 is out.
https://ubuntu-cloud.archive.canonical.com/ubuntu/dists/focal-proposed/victoria/main/binary-amd64/Packages
thats our best bet to resolve this short term on focal i think.