[neutron][ovn] Logical flow scaling (flow explosion in lr_in_arp_resolve)

Tony Liu tonyliu0592 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 17 18:31:35 UTC 2020

I am trying to reach 5000. The problem I hit is that northd is
stuck in translating from NB to SB when connect router to external
network.

I assume all your 400 routers connect to the same subnet in that
external network. I am trying another approach where one subnet
is created for each router in external network. That may help to
reduce the ARP flow?

Thanks!
Tony