[tacker] Propose Toshiaki Takahashi for tacker core

yasufum yasufum.o at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 19:06:09 UTC 2020

Toshiaki Takahashi (takahashi-tsc) has been so active for reviewing,
fixing bugs and answering questions in the recent releases [1][2] and
had several sessions on summits for Tacker. In addition, he is now well
distinguished as one of the responsibility from ETSI-NFV standard
community as a contributor between the standard and implementation for
the recent contributions for both of OpenStack and ETSI.

I'd appreciate if we add Toshiaki to the core team.

[1] https://www.stackalytics.com/?company=nec&module=tacker
[2]
https://www.stackalytics.com/?user_id=t-takahashi%40ig.jp.nec.com&metric=marks

Regards,