neutron-l3-agent:l3-agent has been creating the "keepalived -P -f..." process

宋贺 417142204 at qq.com
Wed Sep 16 06:46:43 UTC 2020

we create a '--distributed=True,--ha=True" router in OpenStack Newton.
We found that l3-agent cannot read the pid file of keepalived, thus creating the keepalived process again.
As a result, a large number of keepalived processes appear on the host node.As picture 1 in the attachment.

This problem can be solved when we execute the following content and modify the permissions of the pid file
[root at fusion0 ~]# chown neutron:neutron /var/lib/neutron/ha_confs/2a20ab37-ffe8-4955-8148-cefdcb5b6be3.pid
[root at fusion0 ~]# chown neutron:neutron /var/lib/neutron/ha_confs/2a20ab37-ffe8-4955-8148-cefdcb5b6be3.pid-vrrp
I want to know how to solve this problem completely from the perspective of neutron.

neutron-l3-agent.log file is in the attachment.