[masakari] Wallaby PTG planning

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 17:07:29 UTC 2020

Hello, Masakarians*!

*Anyone interested in Masakari.

It's again this time of the century when a new OpenStack release is up
on the horizon.
As always, it means there will be a PTG (Project Team Gathering) to
discuss the new cycle (and summarise the previous).
This time it's going to be fully virtual so we call it a vPTG.

I've booked us some time for the Wallaby PTG. [1]
There are 4 (four) 2-hour sessions to accommodate both APAC and EMEA/Americas:
Thursday October 29, 2020 06:00 - 08:00 (UTC)
Thursday October 29, 2020 13:00 - 15:00 (UTC)
Friday October 30, 2020 06:00 - 08:00 (UTC)
Friday October 30, 2020 13:00 - 15:00 (UTC)

I have also created an initial PTG page on Etherpad. [2]
Please fill in your names if you are going to participate - with
session times that suit you (please consider being flexible, it seems
we are spanning the globe now).
Add your proposals even if you can't participate directly (add your
names to proposals).

Please register for the event itself as well, to let the organisers
know how many people are going to be there. [3]

See YOU there!

[1] https://ethercalc.openstack.org/7xp2pcbh1ncb
[2] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/masakari-wallaby-vptg
[3] https://www.eventbrite.com/e/project-teams-gathering-october-2020-tickets-116136313841