[tripleo] distributed-project-leadership RFC

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 13:51:10 UTC 2020

I already replied on your other thread [1] but I think *this* is the right
one !

I'd like to nominate myself for the PTL role - ideally working with a team
of liaisons. Of course we may not find enough folks to fill all the roles
documented in the spec, in which case the PTL will have to ensure this is
done by some other means (in the worst case doing it themself);  so let's
see what the level of interest is here. Perhaps some folks will even
disagree with the distributed PTL.

Otherwise I'm also interested in any of the liaison - I have some prior
experience cutting tripleo releases so possibly release liaison.

thanks, marios

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2020-September/017326.html