core os password reset

Michael STFC mtint.stfc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 13:39:03 UTC 2020

 Our openstack env automatically injects SSH keys) and already does that
with all other images I have downloaded to deployed e.g fedora cloud images
and ceros cloud image.

However core os is different and I have tried to edit grub added
coreos.autologin=tty1
but nothing.

Also tried to do this via cloud-config

#cloud-config