[neutron] Bug deputy report - week of 7.09.2020

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Mon Sep 14 10:20:41 UTC 2020

Hi,

Last week I was bug deputy. Below is summary of bugs reported during that time:

*Critical*
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1894857 -  lower-constraints job fail on Focal gate failure, Fixed already
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1894864 -  ContextualVersionConflict with pecan 1.3.3 in networking-midonet - not assigned, related to the issue https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1895196

*High*
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1894913 -  haproxy permission issue, sounds as important issue but I didn't had time to confirm it so far - I asked for some more data what have change in their env recently and what could cause this issue,
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1894981 -  [neutron-dynamic-routing] The self-service network can be bound to the bgp speaker, in progress
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1895038 -  Flow drop on agent restart with ovs firewall driver  - sounds as important issue but I didn't had time to confirm it so far, Already fixed in newer versions
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1895196 - pecan>=1.4.0 is greater than upper-constraints.txt - not assigned and it seems that we will need to revert our patch which bumped pecan version in neutron, at least for Victoria cycle,

*Medium*
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1894825 -  placement allocation update accepts only integers from 1 - in progress
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1895033 - When using ml2/OVN with other plugins with agents, non-OVN agents are broken for show/update/delete operations, in progress
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1895108 - ovn migration: db sync step doesn't work, in progress
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1894843 -  [dvr_snat] Router update deletes rfp interface from qrouter even when VM port is present on this host - I didn't had time to confirm that, seems like something for L3 subteam, no assigned yet,

*Low*
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1894799 -  For existing ovs interface, the ovs_use_veth parameter don't take effect, in progress
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1895401 -  [L3][IPv6][DVR] missing address scope mark for IPv6 traffic, in progress,

—