[cinder][stable] branch freeze for ocata, pike

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Sep 10 12:42:39 UTC 2020

On 28.07.20 16:23, Brian Rosmaita wrote:
> tl;dr - do not approve any backports to stable/ocata or stable/pike in
> any Cinder project deliverable
>
> stable/ocata has been tagged with ocata-eol in cinder, os-brick,
> python-cinderclient, and python-brick-cinderclient-ext.  Nothing should
> be merged into stable/ocata in any of these repositories during the
> interim period before the branches are deleted.

When do you plan to delete those branches? We have Zuul jobs that are
broken, for example due to removal of devstack-plugin-zmq and we either
should remove these from the branch or delete the branch. Currently Zuul
complains about broken jobs.

The two changes I talk about are:
https://review.opendev.org/750887
https://review.opendev.org/750886

Andreas

--
 Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com Twitter: jaegerandi
  SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D 90409 Nürnberg