[cinder][stable][infra] branch freeze for ocata, pike

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Thu Sep 10 12:40:53 UTC 2020

Hi Infra Team,

While reviewing Andreas' patch [1], I have realized, that Cinder's
stable/ocata and stable/pike branches were not deleted yet, however
those branches were EOL'd already (see mail below).

According to the process [2], since the EOL patches have merged already,
if @Brian doesn't object, can you please delete

- cinder stable/ocata
- cinder stable/pike

Thanks in advance,