[Magnum][kolla-ansible][kayobe] Information gathering for 2 blocking issues

feilong feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Sep 10 08:01:38 UTC 2020

Hi Tony,

Sorry for the late response for your thread.

For you HTTPS issue, we (Catalyst Cloud) are using Magnum with HTTPS and
it works.

For the 2nd issue, I think we were misunderstanding the nodes disk
capacity. I was assuming you're talking about the k8s nodes, but seems
you're talking about the physical compute host. I still don't think it's
a Magnum issue because a k8s master/worker nodes are just normal Nova
instances and managed by Heat. So I would suggest you use a simple HOT
to test it, you can use this
https://gist.github.com/openstacker/26e31c9715d52cc502397b65d3cebab6

Most of the cloud providers or organizations who have adopted Magnum are
using Ceph as far as I know, just FYI.

--
Cheers & Best regards,
Feilong Wang (王飞龙)
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington