[neutron] Wallaby PTG planning

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Tue Sep 8 08:30:08 UTC 2020

Hi,

Based on doodle [1] I just booked slots:
Monday 15 - 17 UTC
Tuesday 14 - 17 UTC
Wednesday 14 - 17 UTC
Thursday 14 - 17 UTC
Friday 14 - 17 UTC

For now I don't have any agenda for those sessions yet. Please add Your
topics to the etherpad [2].
If You need some cross project session with Neutron, please also let me know so
we can book some slot for that.