[cloudkitty] Virtual PTG planning

Rafael Weingärtner rafaelweingartner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 15:25:34 UTC 2020

I'm available.  I am not sure though if we need half a day. That seems
quite a lot, but I might be mistaken (as I have never participated in a PTG
planning meeting).
14 UTC works for me on any of the proposed days (Friday October 30 seems to
be free a series of slots in the Cactus room). I could also help being the
chair, if needed.

--
Rafael Weingärtner