[nova] virtual PTG and Forum planning

Balázs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at est.tech
Mon Sep 7 14:49:35 UTC 2020

Hi,

I've booked Wed - Fri, 13:00 UTC - 17:00 UTC slots for the Nova PTG.
Cyborg indicated that they would like to have a cross project session
so I added one at Wed 13:00 - 14:00. If we need cross project sessions
with other teams please let me know and I will book them as well. I'd
like to have them on Wednesday if possible.

Cheers,
gibi