[ironic] [stable] Bifrost stable/stein is broken (by eventlet?): help needed

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Thu Sep 3 10:30:33 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

I'm trying to revive the Bifrost stable/stein CI, and after fixing a bunch
of issues in https://review.opendev.org/749014 I've hit a wall with what
seems an eventlet problem: ironic-inspector fails to start with:

Exception AttributeError: "'_SocketDuckForFd' object has no attribute
'_closed'" in <bound method _SocketDuckForFd.__del__ of
_SocketDuckForFd:16> ignored

I've managed to find similar issues, but they should have been resolved in
the eventlet version in stein (0.24.1). Any ideas?

If we cannot fix it, we'll have to EOL stein and earlier on bifrost.

Dmitry

--
Red Hat GmbH, https://de.redhat.com/ , Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Brian Klemm, Laurie Krebs, Michael