Mentoring Boston University Students

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 17:02:27 UTC 2020

Hello!

As you may or may not know, the last two years various community members
have mentored students from North Dakota State University for a semester to
work on projects in OpenStack. Recently, I learned of a similar program at
Boston University and they are still looking for mentors interested for the
upcoming semester.

Essentially you would have 5 to 7 students for 13 weeks to mentor and work
on some feature or effort in your project.

The time to apply is running out however as the deadline is Sept 3rd. If
you are interested, please let me know ASAP! I am happy to help get the
students up to speed with the community and getting their workspaces set
up, but the actual work they would do is more up to you :)

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)