[SDK][OSC] Meeting Times

Artem Goncharov artem.goncharov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 08:25:48 UTC 2020

Thanks Kendall for starting the discussion.

Being located in CET (UTC+1/2) I am fine going one hour earlier (14:00 UTC) to have it not so late for Akihiro and avoid clash with Manila, but am also flexible making it 16:00 (cancelled API-SIG).

Maybe a doodle will help to pick the most suitable? I hope to get a bit more answers from other interested parties.

Regards,
Artem