[tacker] PTG planning

Yoshito Ito yoshito.itou.dr at hco.ntt.co.jp
Mon Oct 26 23:49:52 UTC 2020

Hi yasufumi,

Thank you for arranging the vPTG. I'd like to ask you to switch the time
schedule of my topics. For easy understanding, the topic "Support
deploying kubernetes cluster with Mgmt driver" in Day2 is better to be
replaced with the one of "Support hardware-aware affinity for pods on
k8s cluster" in Day1.

https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/Tacker-PTG-Wallaby

Thanks,

Yoshito Ito