[openstack][ptg][InteropWG] : Conclusion of InteropWG session 10/26 - next one will be 10/30

prakash RAMCHANDRAN pramchan at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 15:38:32 UTC 2020

 Hi all
My apology on the delayed start and here is the items we went over on first session.
Refer : https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/interop-wallaby-ptg (Monday 10/26 recorded the meeting for everyone to see, its cloud recording and will know from PTG hosts where they have that?)
Summary:1. Plan to Complete Victoria guidelines specs  for interop in 2-6 weeks depending on adding new  [OpenStack Powered File System Branding as Add-on Program]
   - last Ussuri  guidelines are at https://opendev.org/osf/interop/src/branch/master/2020.06.json
New one will be 2020.10.json to be added
    - For existing integrated modules  [ Core OpenStack services including identity, compute, networking, block storage, and object storage ]    - for two existing add-ons [Orchestration (heat) , DNS (designate) "Not a core capability, add-on program is available"    - This is for Manila Filesystem add-on https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/wallaby-ptg-manila-interop "Not a core capability, add-on program to be made available"

We have one more opportunity  on 10/30 slot at the end of PTG if BMaaS (Ironic) if Julia has any proposals, besides  (Open Infra Kata + Docker) Container has additional proposal community is working on.     Look forward to seeing you all on October 30 as what the Road-map will look like for 2020 and 2021 going forward.
ThanksPrakash